Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hello!

I actually typed a whole chunk, but I cleared it all..Oh well. Days seems to be passing by so quickly. I've yet to even start enjoying myself during this June. I only loved May, cause it ended really well! I realised that those who went Thailand, their minds are still stuck there. Haha, especially Jasmin's! Whenever we're talking on msn, she'll tell me where we're at over at Thailand at a certain time. & I didn't know some of the guys would miss Thailand also. Even Eric wants to turn back time! :D

I can't stop thinking about Thailand...at first, I wasn't really looking forward to the trip, cause I felt that 4days was really short. Indeed it was really short. & I thought that I won't enjoyed it at all, cause before the trip, I wasn't really close to the 'C' girls, as in, we don't really play together during trainings. That was why, I wasn't very excited about the trip. But, I'm starting to miss them now.

I've found out alot of things after this trip. Alot of things about Mindy actually(: Mindy, wanna know? Hahahah! I realised she sleeps everytime. She's able to sleep anywhere/anytime. & I've got to call/shout her name at least 3 times then she'll go " huuuuuhhhhhhhh" & once she has lie on her bed, she's never gonna get out. Not even switching off the lights, or even getting something. She'll just start whining, & say she's very tired, & that she wanna sleep already! Hahahaha! You're such a lazzzzzy bum!

Okay. I'm boreeeeedddd.

I've been turning & twisting it for hours, but surprisingly, I'm still not sick of doing it.